My wife is out of town , I'm drinkin beer and GNR is awesome

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160407_f0911f0763467e0ce8bedb2c657f688f.jpg

I think I like Iron Maiden better than GNR
Honestly I think Maiden has more talent.

You've got Bruce, who is one of the greatest metal singers ever. Then you add the galloping bass of Steve and the twin guitar harmonies of Dave and Adrian. And last, but not least you've got Nicko McBrain, who I think is one of the best drummers in history.

And before all you Rush fanboys start screaming about Neil Peart, do yourselves a favor and listen to damn near any song on the "Piece of Mind" or "Powerslave" albums.

Honestly I think Maiden has more talent.

You've got Bruce, who is one of the greatest metal singers ever. Then you add the galloping bass of Steve and the twin guitar harmonies of Dave and Adrian. And last, but not least you've got Nicko McBrain, who I think is one of the best drummers in history.

And before all you Rush fanboys start screaming about Neil Peart, do yourselves a favor and listen to damn near any song on the "Piece of Mind" or "Powerslave" albums.

You're putting too much thought into my thoughtless thread. Plus did Bruce ever dive into a crowd and punch a guy in the face while wearing a fur coat and spandex shorts?

Back
Top Bottom