My wife is out of town , I'm drinkin beer and GNR is awesome

Dude I f'n love GNR!!!.....I remember being about 12 years old, smoking my first cigarettes down in the woods, looking at my friends dads Playboys and listening to Apetite for Destruction on my other friends boom box......Man those were the days!! This would have been about 1988 or so. So hearing Slash tear up the guitar neck is basically what inspired me to first start playing guitar.....and I haven't put it down sense. I've heard rumors of a reunion tour.....maybe Axl and Slash have made up?? My guess is that they both need the money. I've seen them live once and it was a damn good show. It all really depended on what mood you caught Axl in on the particular night of the show. He's been known for his antics. Anyway, no debate here on the badassery of GNR.

Dude I f'n love GNR!!!.....I remember being about 12 years old, smoking my first cigarettes down in the woods, looking at my friends dads Playboys and listening to Apetite for Destruction on my other friends boom box......Man those were the days!! This would have been about 1988 or so. So hearing Slash tear up the guitar neck is basically what inspired me to first start playing guitar.....and I haven't put it down sense. I've heard rumors of a reunion tour.....maybe Axl and Slash have made up?? My guess is that they both need the money. I've seen them live once and it was a damn good show. It all really depended on what mood you caught Axl in on the particular night of the show. He's been known for his antics. Anyway, no debate here on the badassery of GNR.
Axl,Slash, and Duff are going to tour and they will be in at the Ga dome on July 27th, if they can get along until then ! Tickets go on sale Friday unless you are in the fan club or Citi card member you can get them now.

Back
Top Bottom