• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My sweet new STRAT!

Bobo-had

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   3
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share since I'm so damn excited about it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 23
At first I thought. His was going to be another lifetime movie type thread.. Did you do the distressing yourself? Hope you're well. Nice looking strat.

At first I thought. His was going to be another lifetime movie type thread.. Did you do the distressing yourself? Hope you're well. Nice looking strat.
Haha that's November Sierra, not me! I did not, the guy I got it from did. It's a 1985-86 Japanese strat, bridge pickup is a Duncan little '59 (humbucker) but it's got a coil tap on the volume knob to turn that humbucker into a single coil, and the toggle switch allows for the neck pickup to always be on (Gilmour mod) it's daphne blue. I'm in love with my two babies

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking if which, how's mini Paynefree?!

Haha that's November Sierra, not me! I did not, the guy I got it from did. It's a 1985-86 Japanese strat, bridge pickup is a Duncan little '59 (humbucker) but it's got a coil tap on the volume knob to turn that humbucker into a single coil, and the toggle switch allows for the neck pickup to always be on (Gilmour mod) it's daphne blue. I'm in love with my two babies

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking if which, how's mini Paynefree?!

Born Thursday 3:38. 6 lbs 2 oz 18" long. Kind of tiny but he'll get fattened up soon.
View attachment 231945

Back
Top Bottom