• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My souvenir of 2020. Kind of says it all

ole ed

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
1223202103.jpg

The pandemic, toilet paper riots,meat shortages, the crazy elections, school open, school closed, school open, school closed, flatten the curve, ammo shortage, can't shake a man's hand. 2020 what a year... Embrace the suck

ole ed said:
The pandemic, toilet paper riots, meat shortages, the elections, school open, closed, open, closed, flatten the curve, ammo shortage, can't shake a man's hand. 2020 what a year... Embrace the suck
Gotta admit it still beats tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, wildfires, and avalanches.
Think it's bad now, just wait until the sun burns out. Film @ 11

Thread in 'General Discussion' started by ole ed,
View attachment 2991165

I don't understand? .Your "souvenir" of 2020 from what?
I Googled "Embrace the Suck 2020"
It showed a gay pride parade on the TV news and they were all wearing these..
Did you go or something?
View attachment 2991165

Did you go or something?
View attachment 2991165

Did you go or something?
Gotta admit it still beats tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, wildfires, and avalanches.
For those of you who seem to get the wrong idea of this. It's a military morale patch. It means when you get in a difficult situation. Example: firefight, latrine duty, 20 mile March etc. You don't wine about it. You embrace the suck and move forward. It was our motto at a local county DOT. Especially when it was icey and snowy and we worked all night while y'all slept in. Just saying.

Spot on. I have a similar shirt that I wear to at least make fun of the whole madness. Last year was a total madness for the whole globe and specially for me I got furloughed and on top of that I had to pay bills that I had no money for.In such situations you just realize how important your partner is.My girlfriend gave me a cool personalized photo keychain that's really makes me feel better and look forward to a brighter future!It has made me feel much better as things start getting to a manageable point with the vaccine and hopefully we will be able to enjoy our lives soon again!

Back
Top Bottom