• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My Saiga 410

gkatl

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
Just finished decking it out. This gun is fun as hell to shoot.

I was bored (and proud of myself :)) - figured I'd show off and fish for some compliments!! :wave:

i52.tinypic.com_33z8nid.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_25qccp5.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_11rryg0.jpg

NICE! How many rounds does it hold? How does it handle?

Thanks!! The factory mag holds 4 rounds. I also have a 10-rounder and a 15-rounder (in the pic) by SGM. I haven't found a drum for the 410 yet - don't think anyone makes one. The forend and suppressor are both SGM as well. It's a UTG "cheapy" foregrip, that is actually really nice and sturdy, IMHO (got it off Amazon). The tac laser/light combo is by "instapark" (also from Amazon - cheap chinese gear, but it holds a zero and hasn't fallen off yet!). The stock is a Tapco 6-position collapsible.

To be honest - it shoots really well! It is pretty damn accurate and feeds everything I've put in it like butter. I've used 2 3/4" shot and 3" slugs, both the Winchester "plastic" shells and the Golden Bear all brass shells. The gun is pretty heavy, so there's not too much recoil. You can send lots of rounds downrange really quickly. I mean - it's a freakin AK that shoots .410 for crying out loud! I'm really happy with it.

My next shotgun project is the Saiga 12 gauge that I have sitting in my closet. Haven't even taken it out of the box yet. :biggrin1: The 410 I did all myself. I may actually do the 12 gauge "right" and get the trigger moved and all that stuff. Haven't decided yet.

Gonna take me some time to get the money to do so, but I can't wait!!!

Back
Top Bottom