• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My pictures won't upload

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
53   0
Reaction score
When I try to upload a picture, it shows it as a bunch of numbers .jpg. This just started and only happens every other picture. What's happening?

Screenshot_20160423-103951.png
so this is what I get when I try to post some pictures. I've posted plenty of pictures in the past, but this just started happening. Any suggestions?

I want to know how to post videos, directly from my phone /camera to here.
Not just linking or embedding a video that's already online at some other website.
Although I do have a Photobucket account, and if I could just get that to work, but it's so hard navigating around that useless, junked-up site...

I'm still having trouble with this. Anybody want to offer any suggestions? It will download some pictures, but not others. All of them taken with my phone.

are the pictures in the proper format?
I've had to copy and paste pictures over others via microsoft paint before to post them

are the pictures in the proper format?
I've had to copy and paste pictures over others via microsoft paint before to post them

Not sure. I've been posting no problem from the same phone for 2 years and all of sudden in started happening. But only SOME pictures. Some post and some don't.

Back
Top Bottom