• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My parents had a tv like this…

Yup, me too. Watched it at "uncle Neal's" house on a similar tv. I knew it was a big deal from the way all the grups were glued to it but didn't know why at the time. I was almost 4 but the memory is very vivid.

I also remember the first time I saw a douche commercial on t.v., LOL. Must have been 1981 or there abouts. I remember thinking WTF?!?!?!?
in the early 70's me and the siblings would take turns in the summer of riding with our Pops. He was a McCrory dimestore truckdriver. (unlike lot of the drivers today he took a daily shower, shaved and sometimes wore a tie. He would set up little racks with wheels to get the small boxes of stuff from the nose to the tail of the trailer. Some of the boxes were my 'sized' and i would put them on the rack. He would holler out 'here comes more mouthwash'....Later on i found out that Massengill douche wasn't mouthwash lol

in the early 70's me and the siblings would take turns in the summer of riding with our Pops. He was a McCrory dimestore truckdriver. (unlike lot of the drivers today he took a daily shower, shaved and sometimes wore a tie. He would set up little racks with wheels to get the small boxes of stuff from the nose to the tail of the trailer. Some of the boxes were my 'sized' and i would put them on the rack. He would holler out 'here comes more mouthwash'....Later on i found out that Massengill douche wasn't mouthwash lol
LMAO! Mouthwash.

1706300659988.jpeg

Yup, me too. Watched it at "uncle Neal's" house on a similar tv. I knew it was a big deal from the way all the grups were glued to it but didn't know why at the time. I was almost 4 but the memory is very vivid.

I also remember the first time I saw a douche commercial on t.v., LOL. Must have been 1981 or there abouts. I remember thinking WTF?!?!?!?
On the first 👍 on the other...... 🤣 But yea, it's a little much......

Back
Top Bottom