• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My New Scooter

View attachment 409526
I had this one back in '08 until a nice young gentleman felt he needed it more than me.

i26.photobucket.com_albums_c144_Cliffstuff_1214081703_zpso70guta1.jpg

That looks like my 09 DRZ400SM. Sucks, I hate thieves!

Once I buy some dirt wheels, we can make a ride some single track around Dawsonville, Dahlonega, Suches, etc..

I've got a tagged KTM 450 XC and a 950 super enduro that I ride a lot off road. i'm sure we'll meet up one of these days on a ride. the 950 SE is hard to miss when I go with a group. :)

there's a hare scramble race at Highland Park this weekend. they have an ADV class for 650+cc street legal bikes as well as a beginner class. excellent riding, and very fun course that is very beginner friendly. If we don't get a ton of rain closer to the weekend, I'll race my 950 on Sunday. Races start I think at 10am.

BTW I just posted a Shoei Hornet Dual Sport helmet for sale. medium matte dark grey if you are looking for a good DS helmet.

I wish KTM was more in my price range. I shipped a KTM from Conyers to Tennessee and that's the only time i've ever been able to ride one and that was a great bike.

View attachment 409526

That looks like my 09 DRZ400SM. Sucks, I hate thieves!

Once I buy some dirt wheels, we can make a ride some single track around Dawsonville, Dahlonega, Suches, etc..

Yea i had it for around 8 or 9 months and put something like 6,500 miles on it. Weren't you on the one ride i took it on with GSB/BSB where what cha call it crossed the creek at Dawsonville forest on his sport bike?

Is this a CRF250L?

Yessir It's underpowered compared to most 250's since it's got a streetbike 250 motor in it and not a 250R or 250X motor but after feeling it walk at 70mph with gusting wind i am perfectly fine staying down below 60.

Ive always wondered. Ive never paid attention to the 250L. We do sell one from time to time. I know the CBR250 sounds like a 250 Recon. I bet they are fun bikes though. I wonder if changing the gearing would make it feel a little stronger

Ive always wondered. Ive never paid attention to the 250L. We do sell one from time to time. I know the CBR250 sounds like a 250 Recon. I bet they are fun bikes though. I wonder if changing the gearing would make it feel a little stronger

I am thinking about selling my CZ P-09 and buying the FMF Q4 full system and a programmer and throwing a larger rear sprocket on. I wasn't going to do it but now that i have felt how unstable it is at 70+ mph i am perfectly content going 0-60 faster and topping out at 65mph.

Weren't you on the one ride i took it on with GSB/BSB where what cha call it crossed the creek at Dawsonville forest on his sport bike?@
Yep.

Anyone look familiar here?

[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

That's me in purple LSU shirt, Blake on the GSXR, Adam, Joe, and a few others. Wasn't that back in 2008? Time fly's.....

Back
Top Bottom