• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My love affair with 80s toys:))))

I've been living in a cave. I can honestly say I have never seen any of the Star War movies. Yes I've seen clips and parts of them, but never sat through a entire movie. But that is a great looking collection. Probably worth a pile of money as well.

+1....I didnt want to admit it, but I have never seen any of the movies in full either. I love the Family Guy, but the only time I turn it to something else is when they do the stars wars ones

I've been living in a cave. I can honestly say I have never seen any of the Star War movies. Yes I've seen clips and parts of them, but never sat through a entire movie. But that is a great looking collection. Probably worth a pile of money as well.
x2 when i was a kid we stayed at the lake or in the woods and in the winter we went to school and chopped fire wood

SICK collection. Im jealous.
Apparently you have a high paying job, have won the lottery, have a trust fund, or are related to Donald Trump. Ive never seen more nice rifles and toys as what I see in your posts.

Nice vintage collection. Before I let most of my collection go a few years back I was considered a "super-collector" and was featured in the AJC and Star Wars Insider. I am still an avid Star Wars collector, but I went back to just collecting items fromthe OT. I just can't get into the Prequels for some reason... might be my age. I remember seeing the original Star Wars in 1977 at my home town theater in Jonesboro, GA. I have all of my original vintage action figures. My 12" Vader, Boba Fett, Stormtrooper, Chewy, Luke, Han and Leia. Along with some other collectibles including an actual piece of the Death Star. I currently have 2 lifesized Darth Vader costumes, ANH and TESB, 2 lifesize Stormtrooper suits. I also collect autographs and got to know a few of the actors through meeting them over the years at conventions and events and call Dave Prowse (aka Darth Vader) and Richard LaParmentier (Admiral Motti) friends. I would love to have you stop by the house and check out my collection and would love to see yours as well. I never get tired of talking about Star Wars collectibles. Hit me up!

382220_10151510272954882_153987769_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom