• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My little buddy nearly got smoked

bensskateshop

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
118   0
Reaction score
This little fella was hanging out in the rectec and made a hasty exit when I fired it up this evening.

If you are a hater and see any of these copper rattled moccasin heads around, DO NOT APPROACH THEM!!! Instead, call me and I will promptly come save you from the extreme menace you have found yourself in. Contrary to popular belief, these little monsters are bullet proof, carry a grudge and can telepathically call in reinforcements.

If you are reasonable, enjoy the pic of this little fella.
20230404_175024.jpg

Yeah there are lots of creatures in the forest.

Thought I was a BA training to run in soft sand : until : I hit an entire brood of copperheads.

Stepped on one, or it preemptively struck at me, still remember the hiss and seeing the snake recoil/twist out of a sand berm, in a strike. Think it just caught my peripheral vision as i clearly recall seeing the underbelly of the snake as my 1st visual.

Had okay reflexes, and got away, that time.. but yeah they are telepathic and are team players/ outstanding fighters.

Type of thing you remember like its yesterday. I can still visualize the copperhead popping out of the sand beam in a strike.

Yeah there are lots of creatures in the forest.

Thought I was a BA training to run in soft sand : until : I hit an entire brood of copperheads.

Stepped on one, or it preemptively struck at me, still remember the hiss and seeing the snake recoil/twist out in a strike.

Had okay reflexes, and got away, that time.. but yeah they are telepathic and are team players/ outstanding fighters.

Type of thing you remember like its yesterday. I can still visualize the copperhead popping out of the sand beam in a strike.
Glad your ok.

There was a big king snake living in my Dads attic. It would go up under the siding of a pre fab fire place. One day, I caught it by the tail going up inside the fire place and pulled it out. Dad said turn it loose. It went right back in that fire place.. last I heard about it

This little fella was hanging out in the rectec and made a hasty exit when I fired it up this evening.

If you are a hater and see any of these copper rattled moccasin heads around, DO NOT APPROACH THEM!!! Instead, call me and I will promptly come save you from the extreme menace you have found yourself in. Contrary to popular belief, these little monsters are bullet proof, carry a grudge and can telepathically call in reinforcements.

If you are reasonable, enjoy the pic of this little fella.View attachment 5562700
LOVE IT! SO AWESOME---on you and him both!

Back
Top Bottom