• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My hunt was jacked today..

nocman_2

Default rank <1250 posts
NRA Patriot Life Member (Benefactor)
11   0
Reaction score
In my first hunt club this year (usually hunt private land). Today was the topper... I was sitting in my spot when a four wheeler came up and dropped a guy 25 feet from me even though I was pointing my flashlight at him. I'm in a "first come, first serve club" (which I guess only applies to me) ans this guy didn't budge. I left because I wanted to kill deer not hunt with a buddy.

The other guy on the four wheeler went down and set up 25 yards from my buddy. He acutuall came over and said "this is a good spot, looks like we will be hunting it together" WTF?!?

I had a suspension we were going to run into this with 5K acreas and 150 members and no tag in/tag out. Anyone have an opening in a Cherokee/Bartow/Pickens area for 2016?

when you get back to camp tell all the guys you didn't get anything but you got some good brush shots at stuff moving in the weeds, that stops most people from hunting anywhere around you

Funny you say that... I moved 250 yards away and sat for about 2 hours. I started hearing heavy movement in the woods behind me. After listening for about 20 minutes and chokeing back a cough I finally seen an orange vest. That was when I text my buddy and said let's wrap this Sh*! up and call it a morning. Both of our hunts were shot. Clowns high jacking our spots and one guys thinking he the great white stalker. I thought he was a bear at one point he was making so much dang noise. Wow...just wow..

Sorry your hunt sucked. im happy with where I hunt its not cheap but we have 8 guys on 1500 acres, plus I hunt thru the week I hunt alone almost all season

Back
Top Bottom