• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My Great Grandson Maverick

Does anyone mind these updates? The outpouring of love and the contributions the ODT a have been so heartwarming, I’ve assumed you all would want updates. But I also don’t want to force my woes on all of you.

These updates are kinda my pressure relief, kinda makes me feel not quite so isolated. I’ve never know this kinda stress.
I say keep them coming !
Me personally, I want to know…..those who don’t - they can skip them and don’t have to read it….so screw them ! :)

Just realized this is your Great Grandson! You do not look old enough to have a Great Grandson!
Feels more like my grand son, as I raised this girl from almost the time she was born.
61 IS too young to be a Great Grandfather, but she wouldn’t listen… LOL

This morning they are looking at his Heart, apparently his blood pressure is to low. Giving him Red Blood cells, and have two different Drs enroute and will have an ultrasound of his heart in a few minutes.

Does anyone mind these updates? The outpouring of love and the contributions the ODT a have been so heartwarming, I’ve assumed you all would want updates. But I also don’t want to force my woes on all of you.

These updates are kinda my pressure relief, kinda makes me feel not quite so isolated. I’ve never know this kinda stress.
I appreciate the updates, however, if you and the family need privacy in the matter, don’t worry about us. We are just here to root him on and keep y’all in our prayers.

Back
Top Bottom