My Great Grandson Maverick

Prayers sent brother. I can’t imagine going through this but God has a plan. Stay strong Mav :pray2:
My Niece is a NICS nurse, she has warned me that the ups and downs will be incredibly hard to handle.
I don’t see how she does what she does, in Orlando no less.

My Niece is a NICS nurse, she has warned me that the ups and downs will be incredibly hard to handle.
I don’t see how she does what she does, in Orlando no less.

Takes someone with the heart of an angel to be able to do that job day in and day out. I get teary eyed just seeing a NICU ambulance

Renewed prayers, looks like he’s going to need surgery today. Too much air in his intestines. I don’t understand it but it’s critical.
Yes. Prayers in his behalf. "Father, you are a Good, Good Father. Your Son Jesus Christ paid the total price for our entire healing, both spiritual and physical. And we come to you interceding for this little, BUT Mighty Warrior of yours, Maverick, please heal him, give him strength, and that your healing power run thru his veins healing, and bring life to every cell and to every organ. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, we pray!!" 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom