• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My First YouTube Video

36fatfriends

Default rank <2500 posts
I Will Cut You
62   0
Reaction score
Here is a video I made building the knife for @troutman 's son's 16th birthday. This was my first video so don't go too hard on me. I tried to get as much of it in there as I could, but the camera wasn't recording for some of the steps and for etching the logo I just completely forgot.

I would have posted this in my FatFriend Thread, but I'm hoping a few more folks see the link here.

Anyway, if you've got 18 minutes to waste give it a glance. The knife-making starts around two minutes in if you want to skip the first part. I wanted to document the whole thing, and my shop was a disaster so I cleaned it ;)

PS: Some of you won't like the music, but with copyright laws the way they are I had to settle with free stuff. I think it turned out okay though.

I want one just like that but different color how much
Awesome! I can do anything you like as far as colors go. This setup is $250. That includes the knife and the leather sheath. The only downer right now is the wait time. It is several months right now, but I will go ahead and get you on the list if you like! I don't request any money upfront.

Check out my "official" thread here in the knife section. I have several other completed build pictures posted there.

Back
Top Bottom