• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My eyes aren't what they once were I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Lay down enough fire and you’re bound to hit SOMETHING.

IMG_7652.gif

For low vision shooters, Digital Crosshairs 1000S Adaptive rifle scope clip-on was rated the best in a 2023 review by PewPewTactical.com. "For those with visual impairments, Digital Crosshairs is a must!" according to PewPewTactical.com 2023 review which you can read at https://www.pewpewtactical.com . It is also issued by the VA Blind Rehab Center as a standard for low vision Vets that want to participate in hunting or shooting sports. Actually a blind marksman took 5th place in the Utah Long Range Championship 1000 yard competition using this clip-on in a match against sighted competitors on June 25th, 2023, read about it at KLS.COM's article on blind marksman. You can check out Digital Crosshairs Adaptive at www.adaptivehunters.com (as a disclaimer I am the manufacturer but this is by far the best product for low vision and assisted blind shooters)

Attachments

• Digital Crosshairs Adaptive Products.jpg
    Digital Crosshairs Adaptive Products.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DC1000-at-range-1-768x768.jpg
    DC1000-at-range-1-768x768.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 3
You might try getting a prescription for "computer glasses" ... Reading glasses are focal length for a book in your lap. Computer glasses are for a focal length of the monitor across the desk from you, so a little farther. I got a pair a couple years ago and love them. I really only wear them on the computer when my eyes start getting tired, but I have found they are great when working in the shop and holding a pistol at arms length...

Back
Top Bottom