• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My daughter needs a kidney transplant

My wife is a great mommy too. Faith hasn't been feeling too well the last few days. My wife took her to her Dr to get her check up and they tested her urine again. Another UTI. Urinary tract infection is what sent her to the hospital for 5 days. I can't wait until this date of transplant is set and she starts to feel good again. Continue to pray as you feel led too. Thank you for your support.

I get tested tomorrow for final testing to see if I'm the donor.

My wife is a great mommy too. Faith hasn't been feeling too well the last few days. My wife took her to her Dr to get her check up and they tested her urine again. Another UTI. Urinary tract infection is what sent her to the hospital for 5 days. I can't wait until this date of transplant is set and she starts to feel good again. Continue to pray as you feel led too. Thank you for your support.

I know that every dad would do it, but I think that will be awesome if you can be the donor for your daughter. That's true love!

My brother in law is giving a kidney to his brother tomorrow. He's had kidney problems for the whole of his life due to the agent orange his father was showered in, like so many others, during his 2 tours in Nam. Passed it on to his third born some 30+ yrs. later. The two oldest where not effected.

Has Emory let you know about your donor status yet?

Back
Top Bottom