• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My 1st and last ND Very nasty pics. I get to go back to work

Some updated pictures
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_24_uty4abez.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_24_epu9aba8.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_11_24_y4adaden.jpg

Well brother it looks like they did a great job patching you up. The 3 fingers almost looks natural. You are very fortunate because it could have been much worse. The .357 is a lethal and devastating round. Glad you are recovering well and things are getting back to normal. As another poster stated it is brave of you to post this story and the pics to go with it. Guns are not toys and things can turn ugly in a flash anytime you let your guard down. I for one will remember this post for a long, long time. I'm thinking plenty of guys around here are thinking a bit harder about firearms safety after reading all of this. Best of luck with your continued recovery.

Figured I'd post another update. I have basically fully adjusted to missing the finger. To the point that it's like it's always been gone. It's amazing how fast you can adapt. Also noticed that I have a lot easier time getting to the hard to reach bolts under the hood lol. All is well and again thank you for all the kind words and support

I'm sure this thread has opened many eye's. It keeps me on my toes as well as far as safety because I picked up a Ruger LCR .357 at just about the same time all this went down. I still carry it everywhere but this thread has stayed in the back of mind ever since.

I'm sure this thread has opened many eye's. It keeps me on my toes as well as far as safety because I picked up a Ruger LCR .357 at just about the same time all this went down. I still carry it everywhere but this thread has stayed in the back of mind ever since.

I am actually contemplating getting another lcr it wasn't the fault off the gun but the operator

Weird how natural it looks.

When I was a kid, these were popular! Never knew anyone who really had the 'space' for one.

i52.tinypic.com_2drbct1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom