• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mutiny: Retired Navy Captain plans blockade to protest closure of Florifa waters

* If you follow the Constitution you will not have an issue with me.* I will embrace you, I will shake you hand, I will reach out and pull you up back to your feet.* But if you reject our Constitution, if you tear up the papers of our Founding Fathers, if you ignore the will of God and turn you back on his blessings then your are my enemy and you will get no mercy from me.** Feel free to e mail me if you want me to speak at your events.* Just don’t expect a boring speech.* It won’t be. God Bless*America.*[/QUOTE]
My sentiments exactly.

If he put his 'Senior Chief hat' back on, wouldn't he be answering to Obama, or does the Commander in Chief not exist in his pretend Navy?

Senior chief is an NCO bud. They can actually use moral judgement in decision making on matters that are "lawful orders". You know the whole defending America from threats domestic and abroad.......if your into that kinda thing. Im sure I don't understand the whole structure of their rank but everyone has a choice to not obey illegal orders.

Lawful being the key word......the Fed trying to close state waters? make what you want to with it but the state gets 3 miles out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom