• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Must be nice…

Moe_Fugga

Default rank <4000 posts
Also likes turtles.
145   0
Reaction score
A tree business (about 6 guys and 4 trucks) came out to the house today to take an average size pine down on a neighbor’s property leaning close to power lines. I assume power company hired them. They showed up at 10am and I left about 11 while they were still getting their trucks organized and cones out. I came back around 2pm and they were working on securing the tree with a cable while they topped it. They left shortly after for lunch I assume. Heard the first chainsaw around 4pm and they were gone by 5pm. Must be nice to milk some **** like that and call it a day….

A tree business (about 6 guys and 4 trucks) came out to the house today to take an average size pine down on a neighbor’s property leaning close to power lines. I assume power company hired them. They showed up at 10am and I left about 11 while they were still getting their trucks organized and cones out. I came back around 2pm and they were working on securing the tree with a cable while they topped it. They left shortly after for lunch I assume. Heard the first chainsaw around 4pm and they were gone by 5pm. Must be nice to milk some **** like that and call it a day….
****, id do the same thing if I were in that position

I betting you’d have been more upset if they’d rushed, half-assed it, and dropped the tree on the power lines.

Meh. We don’t freak out when we lose power. Power Co gets work done quick. We haven’t been without power at this house for more than a few hours in the last several years. We are fortunate to get our power from main feeder lines, so if ours goes out the lines we feed from are priority. At least that’s what the crew said who ran lines to the house.

Back
Top Bottom