• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Must be Macon...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
I had to drive up to Eagle Gun Range earlier today to score what was possibly the last box of 38 Smith&Wesson ever. Anyway when I got out of the car and headed for the door I saw this sign posted. Hard to believe they had to post such a sign but it IS Macon.
20201125_101923.jpg

I had to drive up to Eagle Gun Range earlier today to score what was possibly the last box of 38 Smith&Wesson ever. Anyway when I got out of the car and headed for the door I saw this sign posted. Hard to believe they had to post such a sign but it IS Macon.View attachment 2936502
same type sign at bullseye and johns creek.

I had to drive up to Eagle Gun Range earlier today to score what was possibly the last box of 38 Smith&Wesson ever. Anyway when I got out of the car and headed for the door I saw this sign posted. Hard to believe they had to post such a sign but it IS Macon.View attachment 2936502
I don't even think about it anymore. Anywhere you go in public in Macon and you can smell it. I took my boys to the Indian Mounds last weekend and a couple was smoking it on top of one of the mounds not a care in the world. Went to see the lights on Poplar the other night and same thing.

in certain stores around Macon I would bet you $1,000 that there was a dead skunk nearby but for the local indigs walking around

Back
Top Bottom