Multi unit Maintenance position

unclejoe

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
123   0
Reaction score
I work with a company that provides housing for people with disabilities, we operate about 100 "group homes" in Georgia and South Carolina.

I have an immediate opening for full time person in the Columbia SC area and will need a person for Metro Atlanta in the next 30 - 60 days.

Strong maintenance skills/experience in all areas of maintenance required and being a self starter is important.

If you think you have the qualifications PM or E mail me your contact information and I will call and we can talk about it.

These are full time positions that include a take home vehicle, good pay and benefits.
I hired 2 of my current 6 maintenance people through the GON website several years ago, both still work with me, one is an active
ODT member

I am still accepting resume's for the Atlanta position for a little while longer.

I have narrowed the field on Augusta and Columbia to two candidates in each area and plan FtF interviews with them this week, If you have any interest in those areas contact me via the e mail option by tomorrow at noon.

Back
Top Bottom