• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mudbugs

I'd guess this is Henry's
Come Taste the Good Times...
4835 N. Main Street
www.chefhenrys.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_HLG_fleur_header.png
Historic Downtown Acworth, GA
www.chefhenrys.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_07_HLG_fleur_header.png
770-966-1515
http://www.chefhenrys.com/
[URL='http://www.chefhenrys.com/[/QUOTE'][/QUOTE[/URL]]

YES SIR this is it , call and reserve a time, Friday and sat nites are busy

Well somebody's gotta throw down a recipe cause I aint gotta clue how to do a crawfish boil but am gonna have to do one now.
I buy them live and get my water and seasoning (usually zatarans) boiling then dunk them until they're bright red. There is of course other and better ways to do it but that's the easiest I have done.

I buy them live and get my water and seasoning (usually zatarans) boiling then dunk them until they're bright red. There is of course other and better ways to do it but that's the easiest I have done.

Do you add other stuff in? It looks to me like a low country boil but crawfish instead of shrimp. Potatos, corn, sausage. A lot of pics I've seen had half cut lemons in too.

I talked to the guys at the Cajun meat company and they said you can order by the pound. They need the order early in the week to have it towards the middle/end of the week. There are so many different recipes out there looks like that's gonna be the hardest part.

Chad at the cajun meat market is a good dude. Best mudbugs around. He has all of my favorite things. Check out his rice and shrimp stuffed chicken, boudain, pork chops, hell anything he has is amazing.

A
Chad at the cajun meat market is a good dude. Best mudbugs around. He has all of my favorite things. Check out his rice and shrimp stuffed chicken, boudain, pork chops, hell anything he has is amazing.

Awesome. I put in an order today for a bag to pick up Friday on my way home from work. I've bought all the ingredients i plan to use except the bugs and sausage and seasoning. I figure they will have the best of that stuff. I just hope I can keep most the crawfish alive for the drive home and until the next night.

Back
Top Bottom