MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

Would like to shake some hands and meet some members!! I live up here, Pink pig sucks, Pooles is meh, Biguns is great..Also if you go to Hiawassee Hog Haven is over the top..I know these mountains like the back of my hand. I have more road miles on an HD than most. I just got back from the VA so, I am not able, but would love to..If you have a questions that I can help with let me know! Ride safe my Friends!

Would like to shake some hands and meet some members!! I live up here, Pink pig sucks, Pooles is meh, Biguns is great..Also if you go to Hiawassee Hog Haven is over the top..I know these mountains like the back of my hand. I have more road miles on an HD than most. I just got back from the VA so, I am not able, but would love to..If you have a questions that I can help with let me know! Ride safe my Friends!
come on up Dink love to have you!

Hey all you folks, before you head out for your cruise, think about coming by our Turkey Shoot Fundraiser at Hi-Caliber Firearms in Holly Springs.

We are raffling off three firearms!

Shoot runs from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You do not have to be present to win the firearms. You can also shoot for any of the prizes you want, we will declare winners at the end of the day. You do not have to be present to win, we will contact you.

Back
Top Bottom