• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motley Fool subscription

They have info on 3 stocks that you just can't afford to live without. Just pay us $xx.xx per month to find out.
If the stocks were that good, they would take that advertising money and put it into them.

I became a basic member about a year ago. I think it was like $99 or something. I've made far more than that on their free stock recommendations, but I have not added to my membership with all their additional "programs" that cost hundreds if not thousands more. I won't be renewing this year.
I get at least a couple of "invitations" a day for their investing subscription services, which is not included in the basic price. I'm sick of them.

It's an interesting site, but honestly you get more value just listening to their podcast, since that's free. To me they are a lot like Cramer... always pushing something because they need new stuff as content.

The only investing site I really like is Seeking Alpha. I ran into them looking for information on energy stocks, but they cover a wide range of areas, including firearms.

I paid for a membership last year when I got started trading. It was worth the $100 as I new exactly zero about trading. Not sure if I’ll renew though.

Back
Top Bottom