• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More trouble for Sons of Guns’ , Will Hayden

You babbled way beyond that but I would say no the COD Jeeps are not worse than RJ Jeeps. If not for the baby rape, they would be equal, but now...
Yeah, lol, I would hope to God that dealer had penned that deal before he was in the pen...but RJ marketing is a few years late anyway.
I bought a few magazines clearenced to $5 just to say I had it...but that was before the rape charges...I wonder how much I could talk my LGS down on a RJ case given these charges...is that wrong ;)

Yeah, cuz that makes being the victim of chronic child rape all better. And I'm sure there will be no money left for anyone after this all plays out
His daughter never claimed to be a victim did she? I see she has since said she was; she revealed she was "touched inappropriately" in a Dr. Phil interview...Dr. Phil...might as well be Maury Povich but that bell can't be unwrung.
No one knows the truth here, I doubt they know anymore, but these people will be wringing the reality thing and Hayden's name dry. The line between reality and reality TV is far too blurred for some. At any rate, all this has been done before.

Last edited:
I met a guy who had an nfa item made by them before he moved here; and he said the quality of work was that of a first year gunsmith, as it had rookie manufacturing issues. I know that guy , and he will probably be listing that item on here pretty soon if not already. He had sexual abuse issues in his family, so he will probably dump it for cheap. But, I in good conscience couldn't buy it. Will if these allegations are true you are the scum of the earth, and from what I here not exactly the greatest gunsmith to boot. You couldn't pay me to take an item made by them, and I am a broke disabled guy in need of cash if that says something

I met a guy who had an nfa item made by them before he moved here; and he said the quality of work was that of a first year gunsmith, as it had rookie manufacturing issues. I know that guy , and he will probably be listing that item on here pretty soon if not already. He had sexual abuse issues in his family, so he will probably dump it for cheap. But, I in good conscience couldn't buy it. Will if these allegations are true you are the scum of the earth, and from what I here not exactly the greatest gunsmith to boot. You couldn't pay me to take an item made by them, and I am a broke disabled guy in need of cash if that says something
Their quality control suffered which is no secret. You're unlikely to buy a piece done by Hayden himself.

Back
Top Bottom