• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mods- please close or delete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see everything. At most events button down shirt and nice slacks are fine, more is not needed. Tie is not needed, suit is not needed. Nice clean, pressed, non-ragged, jeans and button down shirt is fine too. Life is not as formal as it used to be. And I go to and have gone to many of these events for many years, including the Opera, Ballet, Atlanta Symphony and many others. And I'm going to The Alliance Theatre tonight. Be comfortable and just look nice. Older people will be more dressy, younger people will be less dressy. A common term is "business casual". Nice button down shirt, and nice pants. (for men).

And if you are wearing perfume or cologne, don't sit next to me.

I would have to wear my Sunday go too meeting overalls, collared shirt, the one with the least amount of tobacco stains, and polish up my work boots,
And if they require a jacket, I can put on my good Levi denim one I guess.

I am required to attend a live classical music concert for one of my classes. However, I have no idea how formal these events are supposed to be. The symphony orchestra performance I chose to attend is at KSU, so I am assuming I don't need to wear anything too formal, but what level of attire would be considered appropriate?
And an event at a college is going to be even less formal.

thumbs.ebaystatic.com_images_g_8pIAAOSwDNdVtgtR_s_l225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom