• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Millennials on ODT

I’m 25. I’ve dealt with more old assholes over the age of 50 than anyone else.

But like everyone says, it has no age, gender, race, or anything. People feel entitled because of their raising. Not their generation or age.

And, nah nah nah boo boo. I have more feedback than you do.
Its not about entitlement of how you were raised. Its about being a decent or respectable person. Apparently they didnt teach reading comprehension where you went to school bc i said “some not all millennials” a couple of yall seem to be butthurt about my comment which pretty much proves what i said originally. The ME generation. Oh look at my rating its better then yours. And by the way im just bustin your balls. Dont take it personal

Its not about entitlement of how you were raised. Its about being a decent or respectable person. Apparently they didnt teach reading comprehension where you went to school bc i said “some not all millennials” a couple of yall seem to be butthurt about my comment which pretty much proves what i said originally. The ME generation. Oh look at my rating its better then yours. And by the way im just bustin your balls. Dont take it personal
Oh if I got my feelings hurt on ODT, I would have been gone a long time ago.

Their aint nothin wrong with negotiating a price. Hell everyone does that. But to ask for a specific item for trade. Extra items included in trade to the tune of over $1k and then ask for more free **** is just a douche bag move. And then to just quit replying to someone and then item is listed as gone. Its about common courtesy. If you found a buyer all you have to do is simply say that.

This is the fine line between negotiating and being a jerk - knowing the point where you say “this is a good deal for both is us, let’s do it”. As opposed to the “let me get all I can from the other guy”. This is why the “trades heavily in my favor” ads Are usually a no go for me.

Back
Top Bottom