• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Millennials on ODT

cjnowell72

Wolf Icon Supporter
Radar
260   0
Reaction score
i think im done tryin to deal with anyone under the age of 30. Spend two hours offering a trade of exactly what the seller wants that meets and greatly exceeds his Trade value by a few hundred and just to turn around and have them ask me for more free **** thats worth even more. What they had i really wanted so i was willing to do the original trade discussed. Plus a little extra cause i didnt feel like coming off the cash for said firearm. And then tirn around and just completly ignore. I guess this just proves their entitlement bull****.

It’s not just millennials. It’s people. People as a whole suck. Just not as many 70 year old assholes because most die younger than that.
Well of course. Once you live to 70 you pretty much got the green light to do or say whatever you want. Just last weekend I was at my mom's house for Easter. My stepfather was making fun of my beer gut by saying once I lost my hair I'd look just like my grandfather . BTW my grandfather looked and acted kinda like Archie Bunker. Well actually WAY more opinionated and prone to outbursts. After he said that I replied with " Yeah I'm gonna act just like him too."
But seriously yes there are lots of folks out there that never learned how to negotiate the simplest of deals. But I do agree that it seems like folks under 30 are more likely to be piss poor negotiators.

some of us dont, aint that right?
Biker i have never done a deal with but did meet you at your Bday bash. You dont seem like a douche bag. Lol. Hell im only 35 but i spent most of my early years hanging out with people 10-30 years older then me. Gained tons of wisdom and street knowledge. I can wheel and deal with the best of them, but some not all of these millenials cant even carry on a conversation in a damn bucket

I’m 25. I’ve dealt with more old assholes over the age of 50 than anyone else.

But like everyone says, it has no age, gender, race, or anything. People feel entitled because of their raising. Not their generation or age.

And, nah nah nah boo boo. I have more feedback than you do.

But like everyone says, it has no age, gender, race, or anything. People feel entitled because of their raising. Not their generation or age.

I'm 29, been doing deals on here since I was 21. All ages, sexes, creeds, etc are prone to suck. I dont usually ask for more free stuff but I will usually try and get a little off the asking price.... like almost everyone else here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You aint got more than me,honey boo boo

I'm 29, been doing deals on here since I was 21. All ages, sexes, creeds, etc are prone to suck. I dont usually ask for more free stuff but I will usually try and get a little off the asking price.... like almost everyone else here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Their aint nothin wrong with negotiating a price. Hell everyone does that. But to ask for a specific item for trade. Extra items included in trade to the tune of over $1k and then ask for more free **** is just a douche bag move. And then to just quit replying to someone and then item is listed as gone. Its about common courtesy. If you found a buyer all you have to do is simply say that.

Back
Top Bottom