• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Middle Ga Meet & Greet @ Fox City Brewery (April 13, 2024 @ 11:00 am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a "Custom" Ishapore Enfield in 308 in a black nylon rifle case in the closet. Let me see if I can do without it. Cause it's hard to get that bitch back in there with the scope on it.
Okay I was wrong. It's brown not black. But it's long enough. Don't know if it's wide enough for AR or AK type rifles. But if you can use it I'll bring it with me.
Really looking for a 38-40 in.
Thx though, appreciate ya look-n

Good morning friends!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to be on this one again. Plans changed at our castle and our daughter is coming home to make her daughter’s birthday party at our back yard. So, will be a busy day for this old fella… 😂

You all have fun. Just1more Just1more Is an outstanding host and a great brother! Besides, he has the assistance of Mr & Mrs imawoodsman imawoodsman🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰

Last call for anymore names. If you haven’t let me know and you show up, you “might” get to sit with us but in a high chair :pound: :pound::pound::pound:
1712917892600.gif

Good morning friends!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to be on this one again. Plans changed at our castle and our daughter is coming home to make her daughter’s birthday party at our back yard. So, will be a busy day for this old fella… 😂

You all have fun. Just1more Just1more Is an outstanding host and a great brother! Besides, he has the assistance of Mr & Mrs imawoodsman imawoodsman🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰
YOU. SUCK! LOL! jk. Sorry you won't be there friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom