• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro Roni Things

Jello or Pudding?

• Total voters
Its a novelty and fun for the range. I'm all in on my setup (Gen 4 G17 + MCK Advanced Kit) for $450. For what I have in it, its worth the money to me.

I dont get why you would need one? Does any improvement in accuracy make up for the added bulk and lack of concealability? The ballistics are the same. I dont get it.

At least with a pistol caliber carbine, you are getting a longer barrel and improved ballistics with ability to shoulder and stabilize the gun.

Who's got one? What are ya'll experience with them? Worth it? Form over function? What is the purpose? How do they compare to say, an low-end AR-9 Pistol?

I have one for the G line. They are fun to use and gives the shooter the ability to increase accuracy to those that are not accurate at longer distances.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I purchased one when I lived in California because owning an AR 9 pistol was illegal I guess because of the magazine not being in the actual pistol grip? ‍♂️
I did not like it at all though. The pistol was filthy after firing just a couple rounds. The slide release button didn’t work. It was just weird all around to handle. I ended up purchasing a Triarii kit and loved it. It still had two big issues though, One: magazine changes were awkward because it is still a pistol with a ton of extra hardware around it now, and Two: all that hardware made it near impossible to clear malfunctions. If simply racking the slide didn’t clear it, I had to break it apart.
Since you live in a state that doesn’t infringe your rights (like mine were in CA), I would go for an AR 9 pistol.

Back
Top Bottom