• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metric cruiser and sportbike mechanic needed in Marietta, GA

Huey130

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
shopFeb14.jpg

Mechanic needed!
Unfortunately one of my best guys needs to be closer to Rome, GA after some changes on his home-front so I'll post the exact same ad from 11 months ago because I want the exact same guy!

Spring has almost sprung, and we need another metric cruiser / sportbike mechanic immediately. We’re actually already covered up! We’re a 20+ year company based near Atlanta, and a staple in the roadracing community, but we have backgrounds in all types of riding, performance, and tuning. We run the gamut from TTR125 oil changes to big-bore Busa builds. No Harley, very few Triumphs, and I usually make Ducatis park out back. Haha

Looking for 8+ years of experience, big-4, factory trained tech to join our (sometimes dysfunctional but always fun and supportive) family. Someone who wants to get out of the back room of a dealership and see a variety of bikes, repairs, builds, and customizations. A metric cruiser background is HIGHLY HIGHLY desirable and will be first considered. I know everyone needs to start somewhere and I absolutely believe you're a fast learner but right now I need an experienced tech. This is not an entry level position, not a fresh graduate position, not for someone with 5 years of counter experinece who wants to make tech money.

We have an open-bay and very educated customers; they will be looking over your shoulders, but we actually encourage that (most of the time). You will have to look up your own specs, get your own part numbers, put up with me, speak with your customers, and stuff like that. We pay well, play hard, and I’ll do anything in the world for you.

Pay is based upon education and experience and against actual billed hours. Please EMAIL THE SHOP (calls will get you immediately disqualified) at shop@BBCracing.com with your resume (doesn’t have to be fancy, we’re all motorcycle people).

Thanks, Huey...

Back
Top Bottom