• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Met a crazed anti-vaxxer this morning

I know 3 people that were vaccinated that are covid positive right now. Covid is not a joke, but that "vaccine" is.
Which begs the question, Why would anyone get the "vaccine" ? Given all the anecdotal evidence from all over the world PLUS the fact that i read about vaccinated folks getting Covid everyday I see absolutely no reasin to get it. It just looks to me like all risk and no reward.
And what about the folks in Savannah who got the shots and NOW have to mask up again? Yeah it's a mandate for all of Savannah . I'm qhite sure that a certain percentage of those vaccinated gpt the shot specifically to be able to take off the damn masks.
I guess my main question here is hpw many times do local bureaucrats up through lying ass Fauci get to move the goal posts before the ignorant among us have had enough ?

Which begs the question, Why would anyone get the "vaccine" ? Given all the anecdotal evidence from all over the world PLUS the fact that i read about vaccinated folks getting Covid everyday I see absolutely no reasin to get it. It just looks to me like all risk and no reward.
And what about the folks in Savannah who got the shots and NOW have to mask up again? Yeah it's a mandate for all of Savannah . I'm qhite sure that a certain percentage of those vaccinated gpt the shot specifically to be able to take off the damn masks.
I guess my main question here is hpw many times do local bureaucrats up through lying ass Fauci get to move the goal posts before the ignorant among us have had enough ?
Their TOO IGNORANT TO EVER SMARTEN UP

Have you hugged an anti-vaxxer today ?

oh-hell-naw-5b5fc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom