Merryland: Military vet faces second-degree murder charges for shooting intruder

ShawnZR-1

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
At 0200, IF I answer the door, you can be damned sure I'm armed and my wife is backing me up!!!

Sounds like his wife backed him up alright....she backed right into 'ol boys penis while hubby was overseas!!!
Sounds like a good kill to me but being love triangle related sure does make it a touchy case.

He shoulda bled the chick too, I would if my old lady was sleeping around- Course I'm from TX.
As long as it ain't premeditated, we can ACTUALLY get away with killing our spouse in a "Crime of passion".
husband in Service overseas, invites stranger into your home around your kids....
Divorce at the very least. Take her for some Alimony to pay off your now "criminal" defense.

A reply:
Chris Jackson, Greeley, Colorado

someone needs to go knock on Mr. Neubauer's door at 2am and see if he comes to the door armed. I'm willing to bet that if someone kicked in his door and came after his family aggressively, he would not be waiting for the cops to show up. Can't believe we have these kinds of idiots in seats of power. OMG!

The best response to that reply
Robert Rogers · Top Commenter

He and his domestic partner would probably hide in the closet in tears pulling their hair and wetting themselves.

Learned or worse enforced helplessness should never be tolerated.

Back
Top Bottom