• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Members we would like to meet

They (among others) represent the best of ODT IMHO . I've only met BDR1 with his clothes on ;) Bahahahaha. There's many equal but off the top of my head today I'll go with Bypass & cmshoot , meet & greet or lunch at Decks & Docks , Leesburg AL , Great food and view (like i said... off the top of my head) . I've enjoyed and been blessed to meet many on my list. I hope to cross cmshoot off the list next time i make it to TruPrep.

Had the opportunity to meet both cmshoot cmshoot and @Bypass. Both are fine upstanding gentlemen.

They (among others) represent the best of ODT IMHO . I've only met BDR1 with his clothes on ;) Bahahahaha. There's many equal but off the top of my head today I'll go with Bypass & cmshoot , meet & greet or lunch at Decks & Docks , Leesburg AL , Great food and view (like i said... off the top of my head) . I've enjoyed and been blessed to meet many on my list. I hope to cross cmshoot off the list next time i make it to TruPrep.
I keep seeing more I'd like to meet , maybe go shooting with. A lot of good Folks on here , no doubt. Be a long list.

Back
Top Bottom