• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members in or near Bartow County

Awesome. I have a few packages at my folks house to pick up tomorrow. I don't have anything shipped here that won't fit in the mailbox cause the carriers are all idiots and leave stuff on the porch for the crazy dog to eat...

got an email that it won't be here until Monday. will call you when I get it and we'll work something out

bulldogs.jpg

Sounds good. I can't wait.

package arrived, and it's already gift wrapped. I can drive over your way tonight if you need it quick or I can give it to you Saturday at doghouse. Let me know....

Last edited:
View attachment 609503

package arrived, and it's already gift wrapped. I can drive over your way tonight if you need it quick or I can give it to you Saturday at doghouse. Let me know....

That's awesome
If I get everything else I'll call you. It'd be nice to get it on down this week but I don't know if we'll have everything.

Is this something we as a community would like to do every year? I have 4 kids from a local school also so I'm all for help anyone that truly needs it.

That's awesome
If I get everything else I'll call you. It'd be nice to get it on down this week but I don't know if we'll have everything.

Is this something we as a community would like to do every year? I have 4 kids from a local school also so I'm all for help anyone that truly needs it.

I'm in to do it every year. Mayb d if we started earlier, we could pick 3-4 families.

But it can't be right, all of us evil gun owners being generous and helping others!

That's awesome

Ms alleycat and i each pick a kid or family and help them with Christmas, and thats our gift to each other. Been doing it for a few years now....we are really blessed by it. The stuff for ths little girl is my wife's Christmas present from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom