• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet & Greet / Meat & Greet at Biguns - 8/19/23 11am

I’m bringing a few of these for you bad asses that like a little heat in your food. This year has been slow to grow, and I’ve had mixed results with these. I had one that almost hurt, then the next was mild…I chop them up and add them to tomato soup, on burritos and maybe even BBQ sandwiches…you guys are welcome to try one, and if you like them, take one home with you and grow your own. DO NOT PEE, OR RUB YOUR EYES AFTER HANDLING! Wash those hands real good…
65DE8EE5-55EC-4849-8B02-48070F61C9CD.jpeg

I’m bringing a few of these for you bad asses that like a little heat in your food. This year has been slow to grow, and I’ve had mixed results with these. I had one that almost hurt, then the next was mild…I chop them up and add them to tomato soup, on burritos and maybe even BBQ sandwiches…you guys are welcome to try one, and if you like them, take one home with you and grow your own. DO NOT PEE, OR RUB YOUR EYES AFTER HANDLING! Wash those hands real good…View attachment 6107197
I’m going for a whole one this time. Might mix it in with my barbecue…or or desecrate the nanner puddin with it. 😂

Back
Top Bottom