• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Medical alert bracelets

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I am at that point i guess with this seizure thang , i need to go ahead and have one made.
Any suggestions ? Looks like 100 companies on the net.

I am at that point i guess with this seizure thang , i need to go ahead and have one made.
Any suggestions ? Looks like 100 companies on the net.
Brother still praying they get you figured out. I like you, you son of a gun and I don't want you dyin on me. Them seizures can kill you.

GOD watch over you Brother.

I get mine from Road ID.

Screenshot 2022-05-09 153450.png

Brother still praying they get you figured out. I like you, you son of a gun and I don't want you dyin on me. Them seizures can kill you.

GOD watch over you Brother.
Thanks Gary…..means alot brother.
Yeah i am getting beyond frustrated. I have a couple of things working for doctor-wise . The current neurologist just switched meds again this morn.

I hate these things. Anxiety, shakes, depression, etc., not including the combativeness i get when i am unaware of what i am doing.
This time the wife convinced them not to try and man-handle me too much, that is when i seem to get pissed.
They want to force me down, strap my arms , etc., and i definitely do not like that according to her.
She can just talk with me reall soft and easy and usually talk me into most stuff. When they put hands on me i usually require a couple/few of them to restrain me and i end up sore, hurting like hell for a couple weeks after.

Back
Top Bottom