Med supplies

15478597628971031423023.jpg

I have several certifications also man

It expanded in the glass, and I packed it.

Packed the gauze too

You can also see where the gauze displaced more water as opposed to the tampon. Both glasses started off even

I don’t know dude.. It’s worked well stopping the bleeding on 40 billion Women... Hard to bet against those Vegas odds.... And they All lived! Gauze Not so much....

I don’t know dude.. It’s worked well stopping the bleeding on 40 billion Women... Hard to bet against those Vegas odds.... And they All lived! Gauze Not so much....

The volume of bleeding from menses is low flow

That's improvised, which I've said is fine several times, but gauze are better if you are stocking a kit. (Also said several times)

I'm just gonna say it's good to have both gauze and tampons but neither of these hold a candle to quickclot/Celox/etc impregnated gauze. I've got flat gauze and coagulant gauze in my ankle kit, car kits, etc.

Tampons are also multipurpose, in that they work for feminine hygenie, wound packing, basic water filter (with plastic applicators), tinder for fires, and probably some more uses that I'm forgetting. On the other hand, tampons are bulky and specialized for the purpose of wound packing. I think they are worth having as a versatile item, but they wouldn't be the first thing I grabbed for a penetrating injury. I'm cramming his/her/your ass full of quickclot first lol.

Back
Top Bottom