• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maybe, Just maybe, This WAS one of you...

1360CBF8-0FA3-40DD-8ACE-9F48C9FF5C4A.jpeg

I have an '03 F350, long bed, like a truck is supposed to be, 4 door cab, five year loan so I've owned it outright 16 years beast of a truck. Definitely beat up and long in the tooth but it's job is to wait until I need it. We use it around the shop occasionally but it's great for weekend runs to Lowes.
Great when you have a truck that's a bit banged up. You can really enjoy it instead of worrying about the value going down with every nick. Nothing better than that.

Boy, I'm glad you didn't see my 89 4Runner with 900 lbs of blocks in the back a few months ago.

I need to haul something like that about once every three years. I'm not going to buy some 10 mile per gallon, "full size" break-down-a-mobile for that - I'll make do with what I've got.

On a positive note, on the way home with all those blocks in the back I had a bunch of dudes in squatted diesels on 24" wheels giving me the thumbs up while rolling coal.

Boy, I'm glad you didn't see my 89 4Runner with 900 lbs of blocks in the back a few months ago.

I need to haul something like that about once every three years. I'm not going to buy some 10 mile per gallon, "full size" break-down-a-mobile for that - I'll make do with what I've got.

On a positive note, on the way home with all those blocks in the back I had a bunch of dudes in squatted diesels on 24" wheels giving me the thumbs up while rolling coal.
I had a load of blocks in the back of a Honda Civic back in the day. I've also hauled a motorcycle in one. To me it's a matter of is the vehicle built for it. Like a panel van or a Suburban. You're 4 Runner fits that category. Having room in the interior to haul it and not damage it.

Back
Top Bottom