• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mayan End of World Dec 2012 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever the good Lord decides its time for the end, I'm ready. Be it today or on 12-21-12, I will just sit back and watch the fireworks. BECAUSE nothing is going to destroy this world until he is ready.

Whenever the good Lord decides its time for the end, I'm ready. Be it today or on 12-21-12, I will just sit back and watch the fireworks. BECAUSE nothing is going to destroy this world until he is ready.

Good point. If you believe in the Bible and biblical prophecy, there is much that needs to come to pass before we see a recognizable "end of the world" scenario. I'm not saying we won't see localized or regional events, but as for a "global" TEOTWAWKI event, there's a whole other timeline in the Good Book. Funny thing is, events keep happening right in sequence.

I'm gonna shut up now before I get banished. I'm gonna need to ask for permission to join the religous forum :).

Remember the Mayans did not have daylight saving--did not move there clocks forward and backwards--this time is based off there calender not ours

Meso-American Indians view time as cyclical. It is the end of the current cycle. That calender started around 3114 B.C. As for leap years their calender is more accurate than our atomic clock so they had no need for an extra day every four years. They also were able to figure out Earth's precession which is on about a 26,000 year cycle.

Of some interest is the Web Bot project had a gap of info that ran between 12-2012 to 5-2013. Things that make one wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom