• UPGRADE DAY 2 - Lots of stuff fixed overnight. Please report any issues here. Thanks!

May 19th M&G, Tacos&Tequilas Cumming Ga 30041.NOON START. WILL DO GIVEAWAYS at the meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
168   0
Reaction score
if any odter were the one whom somehow got white paint in a straight line from middle of door passenger front door to the middle of the bed fender on a newer f-150 then pm me and apologize please, if not then so be it and and i hope the non-odt person has a wonderful day (parking lots are occupational hazards for vehicles so i understand **** happens)

i am not mad since it caused no permanent damage and can be polished off but i am disappointed that they did not step forward or leave a note

alleycat

Wolf Icon
Cosmoline Junkie
664   0
Reaction score
if any odter were the one whom somehow got white paint in a straight line from middle of door passenger front door to the middle of the bed fender on a newer f-150 then pm me and apologize please, if not then so be it and and i hope the non-odt person has a wonderful day (parking lots are occupational hazards for vehicles so i understand **** happens)

i am not mad since it caused no permanent damage and can be polished off but i am disappointed that they did not step forward or leave a note

Aw dang, sorry man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom