• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Maui, Hawaii Fires

I'm not watching 40 minutes of some guy talking about pRoOf oF diReCtEd EnErGy wEaPoNS. Do these people really not understand how wind, embers, and sparks can completely and totally account for all of this?

Some people. :tsk:

Also, I heard on the news that the number of missing is down from over 1,000 to under 400...and that the death count is still holding. So what does that mean? 600 people abandoned ship and are slowly returning and checking in?

I'm not watching 40 minutes of some guy talking about pRoOf oF diReCtEd EnErGy wEaPoNS. Do these people really not understand how wind, embers, and sparks can completely and totally account for all of this?

Some people. :tsk:

Also, I heard on the news that the number of missing is down from over 1,000 to under 400...and that the death count is still holding. So what does that mean? 600 people abandoned ship and are slowly returning and checking in?
I get that BUT how did they figure "over 1,000 in the first place???
where did that "1,000" come from

You really don't want critters and looters roaming around in burnt-out residential areas. Given the difficulty of finding victim remains, and the potential for injury from damaged metal fixtures and drainage, they'll put up fencing just as a general precaution.

You really don't want critters and looters roaming around in burnt-out residential areas. Given the difficulty of finding victim remains, and the potential for injury from damaged metal fixtures and drainage, they'll put up fencing just as a general precaution.
man dont interfere in a good conspiracy story. The fence is suspect. Hiding what?

I get that BUT how did they figure "over 1,000 in the first place???
where did that "1,000" come from
Yeah, I wonder that, too. My guess is that EM set up some kind of "check in" station in town. They cross referenced the town's census with people who showed up and got the 1,000 number. I guess. I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom