• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Matthew Perry, star of the hit show "Friends," died from drowning, according to TMZ.

The reason a lot of my friends won’t take Oxy after surgeries. Too addictive.
I didn't like it when I took it after a prosthetic implant in my wrist, that was in 1990. I had no issues quitting it other than watching the wall in my apartment melt and keeping a puke bucket by the bed for a few days.

Oxycodone and percocet have never been anything I actually completed a prescription on. Most wind up in the garbage.

I didn't like it when I took it after a prosthetic implant in my wrist, that was in 1990. I had no issues quitting it other than watching the wall in my apartment melt and keeping a puke bucket by the bed for a few days.

Oxycodone and percocet have never been anything I actually completed a prescription on. Most wind up in the garbage.
Never throw away prescriptions, they make an excellent currency in a SHTF situation or another lock down and, aint none available at this time without a mask bull****.

Sad day, indeed. Him and the Friends made me laugh so many time.
R.I.P. Mr. Perry, Well, I hope you’ve had made a wise decisions about your soul.
Water doesn’t match or doesn’t combine with a lot of stuff, whatever substance you take, or physical condition. That’s why many folks die at Lake Lanier!
haints in the lake grab the drunks and pull em under everybody knows that

Am I the only one that's never watched a whole episode?
I never cared for the show but could stomach it in jail or in a waiting room , LOL .....No it's not that bad but I guess watching people my age have more fun in life than me made me envious . IDK ?

I know about addiction & depression also & feel for Matthew & his family , friends & PRAY he Rests in Peace.

Back
Top Bottom