• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mathews Helium, what do you think?

cavscout_1stcav

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I am looking at buying the new mathews helium and I was looking for feed back on what you all think about it? Tell me the good and bad, and what would make it better.

If you own one how do you have set up

my opinion after shooting one is that it is not a very shootable bow in a real world application. for the indoor range, you should be fine. but if you plan to shoot it outside or hunt with it, i would choose something else. the biggest thing i dont like about it is the lack of weight. this makes it more difficult to hold the bow steady, wind or not. in the wind, you can forget it with this bow. it is just way to light for any real outdoor use.

All I know is that you can't go wrong with a Mathews bow. I got my Switchback when they first came out and I love it. It's super accurate and quite, every year the Mathews bows get better and better. Haven't been to shoot the Helium yet but I will soon.

You can get better performance from PSE for half the price. If you want a Matthews you are better off getting the Z7 it's almost the exact same bow and the "extreme" version will be nice and short for tree stand hunting.

There light weight that's it. Ijuat bought a brand new 2013 Matthews creed. But I think I should have went got a monster chill.

Great bow, you can draw it in your stand with a rifle rest! Don't let the haters hate on a great bow. I wouldn't have mine up for sale if I didn't have a should problem.

Back
Top Bottom