Status
Not open for further replies.

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
224   0
Reaction score
** 01/13/19 GUN STICKER GIVEAWAY DRAWING UPDATE **

Well, I think it's safe to assume we have enough entries now to hold a drawing come tomorrow evening. I will close the thread around 3pm and will perform the drawing via Random.org when I get home from work tomorrow evening. To save the time of having to type out everyone's name multiple times, the post number in the thread will be your "ticket number" in the drawing. So for example, if you were someone that had a total of three entries and they were posts #45-48 then those are your numbers for the drawing. If there was a post in the thread that didn't say "I'm In" then that post number will not be included in the drawing. Hope this makes sense for everyone. The winner will be selected on the third attempt from the randomizer. I will reopen the thread once I have conducted the drawing and provide a photo of the results. Once the results have been posted, the winner will have 24 hours to PM me their address to mail the stickers out. After that point I keep going down the list to the next person. Again, thanks to everyone that has participated and good luck tomorrow!

Thought it might be time to do my first giveaway since joining the notorious ODT community! I've met some cool people along the way and scored some great deals as well. Figured I was due to whip up something worth giving away. As you see in the photo there are about 25 or so random gun related stickers that I have picked up here and there since getting into Americas true favorite pastime. Just don't blame me if your car gets jacked if you slap some of these on your windshields. Ha!

Da Rulz:

-Everyone gets one entry
-Supporters get two entries
-Veterans/active duty military get three entries
-Only Georgia based members allowed to enter

-I'll do some kind of random number generator probably Monday night once I get home from work. Maybe Tuesday depending on how many are in the pool by then. I'll ship out a few days after the winner is announced. All depends on the work schedule. Good luck to all participants!

Gun Stickers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom