• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Martial Arts (South Metro Atl)

CR123

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
I am a self-taught martial artist looking for other martial artist or those interested in martial arts. I would like to meet for the purpose of martial arts training, such striking drills, grappling drills & sparing. Times are flexible, mostly weekends. Locations are flexible, such as a centrally located public park. What I hope to accomplish is a mutual learning of & improvement of martial arts skills. Training is free & I will be able to provide protective equipment.

If you're interested or have any questions please drop me a line. Thanks for looking, I hope to hear from you soon.

Keywords: Sanshou, BJJ, Aikido, Taekwodo, Hapkido, Karate, Wrestling, Boxing, Jujitsu, Judo, Kickboxing, Muay Thai,I'm Kune Do, Shuai Jiao, Wing Chun, fitness, get in shape, workout, exercise,

Myself and my 10yo daughter may be interested. That is,if you allow young children and middle aged dads haha.

Any availability idea during the weekdays? I work split shifts on call during the weekend

Myself and my 10yo daughter may be interested. That is,if you allow young children and middle aged dads haha.

Any availability idea during the weekdays? I work split shifts on call during the weekend

I prefer training with adults. But I do have an 8 years old & have been known to participate in Ninja Turtles vs Power Rangers brawls. A weekend meet up would work best for me, but can meet in the evenings provided we me close to home. PM me & we can work out details.

You wanna go do karate in the garage?
59149591.jpg
59149591.jpg

Back
Top Bottom