• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Marlin 60

silverado31794

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
130   0
Reaction score
Well since I seen alot of nice looking 10/22's decided I'd do up a Marlin Model 60. Well its not really a 60 its a 6079 Limited Edition. I bought it off of here from a great guy, but it had a cracked stock so I decided to go a tactical route. Here are some pictures of before and after. Maybe a few more model 60 fans out there!!

Before Pic along side of 1986 Model 60 I got from my Dad. (Top one is the 6079)
i53.tinypic.com_1pggn9.jpg

This is a pic before the fun began!
i55.tinypic.com_281bm7s.jpg

Old Stock removed and oiled up.
i56.tinypic.com_1127qj9.jpg

Then the bipod installed.
i56.tinypic.com_16gecqv.jpg

Now completed with a 3x9x40 Tasco World Class True Mil-Dot Scope
i54.tinypic.com_dyn8ex.jpg

That's down right sexy!

I got a Model 60 and it's dead accurate at 100yards. I love it to death but it doesn't look that nice! Good job!

Got one from shotgun joe 2 weeks ago and love it. Swore I'd never own a Marlin, but the price was good. 3-9x40 and I'm having fun every weekend at 50 yds with it.

Very nice model 60's ! Here's an old model 60 I just refinished. I stripped and stained the stock with black walnut, replaced some broken internal parts and it used to have the lil squirrel in stock, but it was worn down. So I decided to do away with the squirrel and put a cross in it's place. I really enjoy shooting these guns. Again very nice guns there.
i53.tinypic.com_2v2xo60.jpg

i55.tinypic.com_29egj5w.jpg

Nice one there I have one more I just got its got the squirrel stick but its so wore down an it has a homemade camo paint job on it thats UGLY. Tryin to figure out what I want to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom