• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mark Richt resigns

Spurrier would be awesome, but I think he hates UGA too much. Les Miles looks to be staying at LSU for a little while longer.

I would laugh to see Spurrier in full "Dawgs" coaching wear on the UGA sideline calling the shots. Larry Munson would either roll over in his grave or rise from the dead to announce the first game.

epicly stupid. 1 season with less than 8 wins in 15 yrs. most would kill to have him.

The good thing is now they don't have to!
Not to win at least the SEC East over the last few years is a red flag to the program. Especially with the shape the east has been in.

He had 15 years with
Hope the guys who are going to commit walk to another institution......

That may just happen as they liked the things RICHT, did by showing up unannounced to surprise the wanted talent.

They were going to walk from mediocre play and coaching. He needed to go 7 years ago. Georgia is in the top 3 states for recruitment. He is paid well to win National and Conference Championships and not to be a nice guy. He isn't a teacher at a public school. He has no quarterback...... how is that? Haha

So, who you going to replace him with. Remember, you have to beat a .740 win percentage, multiple SEC Championships, 9 of 14 seasons with double digit win count (10 if they win this bowl). Not to mention it was at least 20 (TWENTY) years before he got here that we had an SEC Championship!

Go....

Richt had a zero winning percentage when he got hired. Richt choked on the big games for years . This is years overdue

upload_2015-11-29_16-43-57.png

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/uga-moves-all-about-kirby-smart

Kirby Smart is great because he has never been a head coach. He'll do about as well as Muschamp did... I expect GA to go through about 2 disposable coaches before they get someone better than Richt. It will get worse before it gets better.

Kirby Smart is great because he has never been a head coach. He'll do about as well as Muschamp did... I expect GA to go through about 2 disposable coaches before they get someone better than Richt. It will get worse before it gets better.
Yep believe you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom