• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marion Road Gun Club 2019 Stake Shoot Fundraiser - Open to the Public - Date Change!

Aw, heck ... you headed down south? I might need to find me some loominum cased Blazer and make the trip.

Not sure. Gotta check the social calendar.

I can tell you one thing, it's gonna be HOT out there...not like Ian BBQ hot, but pretty warm.

palmettomoon palmettomoon , your team full yet? I'm a potential ringer
We're sailing tickets, shoot all you want, 1 ticket per round. We'll be mixing up teams all day. I'd love to put together a "Team Stacked" with you, me and Albert Johnson or Zim Ogburn. We might break the record of 6.1 seconds, 26 rounds total to cut the stake.

We're sailing tickets, shoot all you want, 1 ticket per round. We'll be mixing up teams all day. I'd love to put together a "Team Stacked" with you, me and Albert Johnson or Zim Ogburn. We might break the record of 6.1 seconds, 26 rounds total to cut the stake.
I'm planning on being there.

That’s a pretty awesome time...

Back
Top Bottom