• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Marietta Gun Show This Weekend

not this show. I have heard from others some places charge to park now. (so no first hand knowledge. )

I don't go to gun shows, due to all the purses/junk, 12-15 to get in the door, to walk around to see high prices.

I hope guns shows can do something to bring people back. Younger people are NOT going to a gun show to pay 30% more for when they can just order it online.

Obviously you have never been by my tables or my partners tables. ALL of my guns are way below MSRP and my prices beat 90% of the local gun stores. Check out North GA Guns if you do make it out to the guns shows.

Heck - Come out to the Expo show in 2 weeks and I will cover your $18 admission for you. coolformula coolformula if your interested PM me.

Another great gun show. Free parking, tables are only $85, people coming in to spend money and some to liquidate family heirlooms.There were some great deals to be had on a lot of new guns at this show also. And these dealers were selling a lot of merchandise.
To you folks that bad talk these shows and have not even been to a show since Carter was president, you are probably not even buying guns and accessories. If you want to continue to spout off, come to one of the shows and educate yourself so you can at least be intelligent about what you are posting.
See some of you in a few weeks at the Atlanta Expo show.

Honestly are gun shows getting any better? It's been a couple of years since I have been to one and most everything was high priced or not marked so I normally don't ask if it doesn't have a price I just move on.

Another great gun show. Free parking, tables are only $85, people coming in to spend money and some to liquidate family heirlooms.There were some great deals to be had on a lot of new guns at this show also. And these dealers were selling a lot of merchandise.
To you folks that bad talk these shows and have not even been to a show since Carter was president, you are probably not even buying guns and accessories. If you want to continue to spout off, come to one of the shows and educate yourself so you can at least be intelligent about what you are posting.
See some of you in a few weeks at the Atlanta Expo show.
Nah…

I haven't been to a show in years but I went to this one because I was looking for stuff. I got a couple great deals. Found exactly what I was looking for. I went early and hardly anyone there. I remember having to look for spots on the grass to park. Not so this time. The deals I got were better for new than I've seen for used on odt. By far. Did not expect that. Good show.

I went on Sunday…. Basically, I was just curious if my old FFL guy had a table set up. I questioned him about some phony navy SEAL claims that no other than Don Shipley confirmed. He wasn’t there but I bet he was on Saturday.
It was actually not awful. A ton of knives, a couple tables with nice stuff at average prices. The guy’s selling optics must be privy to some future law outlawing optics. Wow, they were pretty proud of their inventory. So proud, I’d imagine they successfully retained every piece.
It was fun though, and I got out of decorating for Christmas. Winning.

Went to that show on Saturday, it's convinced me to stop wasting my money going to these "events". Almost nothing of interest, only thing I did see was an old High Power that seemed over a bit over priced.

I don't go to none of these flea markets neither. Bunch of junk, jerky, winders, Chinesium knifes an' purses. Back in my day, they PAID YOU to come in the show and look around. All dealers appreciated it when you told 'em what the prices were when LBJ wuz president and sometimes, they'd even give you a gun fer free. Ammo was a penny a round, no matter what chamberin'. I miss the old shows. Young'uns don' know whut they missed.

Gunshows ain't no good no more. The dealers won't even match innernet pricing.

Back
Top Bottom